The Millerschin Group helped build awareness and familiarity with WABCO’s heavy duty truck business in North American by conducting a comprehensive, strategic media relations campaign during a major industry trade show.
- 49 journalists attended the press seminar
- All key heavy-duty truck publications attended
- Three interviews were conducted on-site
- 27 articles (print and online) appeared in the top 10 key publications
- Coverage generated in the key publications showed WABCO achieving over $150,000 in total dollar value
- Total readership of these articles is estimated at over 1.7 million
For the second year in a row, TMG managed media relations activities for WABCO at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).
- Arrange for and conduct a joint press seminar with Meritor WABCO on ESCsmart at the show
- Prepare and distribute five news releases
- Conduct comprehensive media training sessions over two days to assist executives with messaging and media interviews
- Prepare comprehensive Briefing Book for executives containing all pertinent information concerning the press seminar
- Counsel and edit the preparation of a Question and Answer document
- Arrange for and participate in interviews during the show
- Follow-up with reporters after the show to determine plans for coverage
- Track and report on media coverage