The Millerschin Group helped enhance the leadership position of Sparton Corp. with positive media coverage on its award-winning medical equipment.
- Develop news releases on awards
- Distribute release to key media
- Contact media to generate coverage
- Track coverage
Positive coverage in several key medical device and design publications, including:
- Mental Health Online
- Device Space Online
- Health News & Scoops Online
- ZAMP Bio News
- Fox Business
- TMC Net
- Trading Markets
- Yahoo Finance
Promote Sparton’s involvement in producing award-winning medical equipment.
Generate positive media coverage on Sparton producing two award-winning systems for the medical industry.
- Producing medical equipment to drive a system that measurescirculating tumor cells (CTCs). It was ranked as the top medical innovation for 2009 at the Cleveland Clinic’s Medical Innovations Summit. The Cleveland Clinic is a leading multi-specialty academic medical center.
- Providing project leadership, mechanical and electrical design and coordination of outside development partners for the design of the NeuroStar® TMS Therapy System electromechanical console. The NeuroStar System was named a Medical Design Excellence Award winner in 2009.