The Millerschin Group increased the visibility of Eaton at a major industry event.
- Eaton key customers attended event
- Being the only supplier on the speaking docket allowed for excellent exposure to key customers, suppliers, and industry leaders for Eaton
- Using industry connections, TMG secured a key speaking opportunity for Eaton’s Chairman
- Worked with Greenbrier to determine location, date and time to host customer event
- Coordinated all details of customer event with Greenbrier event services including catering, securing venue for golf sessions and reception, signage, giveaways for customers, photo backdrop design and photographer for autographs with Rick Smith
- Worked with talent agency to book Rick Smith for customer event
Coordinated all details with talent agency regarding Rick Smith activities including Rick’s itinerary, travel accommodations, photo opp for guests, group lessons plans, Rick Smith autographed DVD
- Designed and distributed invitation to customer event
Secure a place on the speaking docket for Eaton’s Chairman at the 2012 SAE Global Leadership Conference (GLC) and coordinate and host a customer event.
TMG secured a spot on the speaking docket for Eaton Chairman Sandy Cutler at the 2012 SAE Global Leadership Conference held annually at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia. In addition to securing Eaton as the only supplier with speaker at the conference, which is attended by top level executives in the automotive industry, TMG also helped Eaton coordinate and host a customer event at the conference that featured a reception and private golf lessons by renowned golf instructor, Rick Smith.