Ten years ago, The Millerschin Group created an “informal” event for the media tied to a major industry forum, which continues to this day.
- Typically attended by approximately 20 trade and business journalists
- Many media have joined us numerous times and say they look forward to the annual cruise
Provide greater visibility for TMG clients when participating in the annual Management Briefing Seminars (MBS). TMG created a special event for the media using the schooner Manitou for a two-hour cruise on Grand Traverse Bay. This “informal” gathering is co-sponsored by TMG as well as clients and has become one of the highlights of MBS for the media.
- Coordinate all communication with co-sponsors and media
- Prepare and distribute invitation to co-sponsors
- Prepare and distribute invitation to the media
- Handle all follow-up with co-sponsors and media
- Manage all catering
- Coordinate all transportation to and from the schooner
- Handle all signage
- Recommend and secure gifts for the media
- Arrange for and coordinate after-glow