The Millerschin Group helped raise awareness of Eaton supercharger technology with a strategic media event.
Media impressions value: $875,000
- Held Live Drive event at Eaton Proving Grounds in Marshall, Mich.
- 23 key media test-drove supercharged vehicles
- Extensive media coverage
Promote Eaton’s Twin Vortices Series® (TVS®) supercharger technology to
- Can be used on four cylinder to V8 engines without sacrificing power and performance
- Forces more air into the engine to boost performance while using less fuel
- Provides instant response – no lag in acceleration
- Developed communications plan to generate awareness for supercharging. Change perceptions
- Traditionally, superchargers have been associated with high-performance vehicles and drag racing
- Today automakers are using smaller supercharged engines to improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions, helping to meet stricter standards
- Competes with turbochargers
- NHTSA reports that, with supercharging and turbocharging technology, engines can be downsized roughly 30% to reduce fuel consumption
by 5% to 7%
Media relations, special events, website / blogs, marketing materials, distributor and customer support.
- Press releases highlighting new customer contracts and milestones
- Pitch target media (trade, business and powertrain print and electronic media, and aftermarket / enthusiast publications)
- Planned Live Drive event